Grilled Bacon Jalapeno Wraps using an Optigrill
Grilled Bacon Jalapeno Wraps is basically a perfect snack for your day. It is thoroughly loaded with proteins, thanks to bacon; has a touch of flavour, thanks to jalapeno; tastes exotic, thanks to grill; and is quick to consume, since it is a wrap. This recipe deals in cooking it on an optigrill. Optigrill is a kind of electric grill, by the way. This grill is smart enough in the sense that it has specific cooking methods for different meat, automatically turns off after cooking, has enough space to put a lot of items on it, is easy to clean and cooks quite impressively yet impeccably. When you combine such a food item with this grill, the result is soothing. Let us now see how we get to this result.
The time required:
This recipe is pretty easy to make and so requires a negligible amount of time. In all, the recipe would take up to 10 minutes for preparation, the same amount of time for cooking; making it a total time of about 20 minutes. The time, as is seen, is easy on the person cooking it. For a recipe ready in this short time, Grilled Bacon Jalapeno Wrap is loaded with nutrition owing to its ingredients. The final touch to it is given by the grill.
The ingredients required:
Like every recipe, this recipe also requires some ingredients to be kept ready before going on to the process of cooking, or might we say grilling. Let us find out what those essential ingredients are:
- About 8 slices of bacon, preferably trimmed of fat
- A minced clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of fromage frais, fat free
- About 75 grams of cream cheese, extra light
- 2 diced jalapenos
- Some pepper
- Some salt
- Two chicken breasts, preferably pounded thin
When these items are ready at hand, you may proceed with the process of cooking.
The process of cooking:
The climax to this story is right here. Read on to find out steps you need to adhere to in order to achieve perfection.
- Place the chicken breasts flat on a board.
- Trim the fat of the bacon ensuring that all of it has been removed.
- Bring together jalapenos, salt, garlic, parmesan, cream cheese and fromage frais in a large bowl. Be sure to mix them together, properly.
- Now place this mix on the flattened chicken breast flattened out. Fold over from the edges of the chicken so as to wrap the mixture within it.
- Now grab the bacon and wrap it, surrounding the chicken breast. Ensure that you leave no gaps in this.
- Back to the grill, select the option of chicken and allow the grill to heat up.
- Now load the grill with the wraps you just made.
- Lower down the lid and allow the grill to tell you when it is done.
So, your perfect snack is now all ready to be served. Pointlessness lies in still looking at the recipe. Put it into practice, now!